TABOO HARLEY-DAVIDSON® AUTHORIZED SERVICE DEPARTMENT
You get more than you may expect with Harley-Davidson® Authorized Service! Our Regular Service always includes a thorough performance and safety inspection along with so much more. Why risk anything less? Take your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle to the experts who know it best - your Authorized Harley-Davidson® dealership! Don't get short changed - It's more than an oil change!
When you're invested in making sure your motorcycle stays in great working order for years to come, you need knowledge and skill you can count on. Our highly trained technicians are dedicated to maintaining and servicing your Harley-Davidson® so you can get the most out of your purchase. Here at Taboo Harley-Davidson® we are motorcycle enthusiasts, and we know that getting out on the road and into the outdoors is your priority.
We have the equipment and experience to keep your bike in prime shape, whether you're riding for pleasure, racing around the track, or tearing it up on the trail. Give us a call and we'll get you in and out of the shop in an efficient and timely manner.
Taboo Harley-Davidson® is proud to provide quality service to the areas of Boyce, Creola, Libuse, and Woodworth.
Our Full 24-Point Inspection
- Replace engine oil, filter, and drain plug O-ring. Torque drain plug to proper specification. Ensure proper oil level at operating temperature.Replace engine oil, filter, and drain plug O-ring. Torque drain plug to proper specification. Ensure proper oil level at operating temperature.
- Check operation of all electrical equipment, lighting, and controls.
- Inspect front and rear tire tread depth and air pressure. Check tightness of all spokes (if equipped) reservoirs.
- Inspect fluid level of front brake and clutch, check torque of cover screws
- Check torque of switch housing screws, clutch lever handlebar clamp screws, and master cylinder handlebar screws
- Check engine coolant freeze point and inspect for leaks. Clean radiators.
- Drain and replace primary chaincase lubricant and drain plug O-ring.
- Drain and replace transmission lubricant and drain plug O-ring
- Check torque of right front engine mount end cap screws and engine mount to front crankcase screws.
- Inspect oil, brake, and fuel lines and fittings for leaks, contact, or abrasions.
- Inspect rear brake reservoir for proper level. Check torque of cover screws.
- Inspect front brake pads and discs. Ensure pad thickness is within specification.
- Inspect rear brake pads and disc. Ensure pad thickness is within specification.
- Check torque of front and rear axle nut.
- Inspect and lubricate jiffy stand.
- Lubricate clutch cable. Ensure proper cable adjustment and hand lever free play.
- Check, adjust, and lubricate brake and clutch controls.
- Inspect and adjust drive belt. Inspect wheel sprocket.
- Check rear air suspension pressure, operation, and leakage.
- Inspect exhaust system for leaks, cracks, and loose or missing fasteners or exhaust shields.
- Check battery. Clean connections and torque terminal screws.
- Lubricate the fuel door, hinge, and latch.
- Check for open recalls, product campaigns, trouble codes, and engine management system updates.
- Road test -- verify component and system functions.
We can help you keep your Harley-Davidson® vehicle in pristine condition! If you have any questions or concerns about your bike, feel free to call us at (318) 319-2982 and we'll be happy to help you over the phone or assist you in making an appointment. Come talk to us about how to best maintain your investment and learn more about our available services!
Call, visit, or contact us today. We're here to help.